This Slim Edition model comes with a state of the art Zirconium Nitride PVD coating applied, the coating is harder than the steel its self. The back of the Slim Edition EDC Card has laser etchings to designate tool sizes.
It is 1.6mm thick, as opposed to the 2.84mm thick of the Standard and Special Edition's.
Inspired by high-end outdoor/military knives, the Everyday Carry Card follows the EDC credo of usefulness, minimalism, quality, and high versatility—all in a handheld package that consumes little space.
CPM 3V Blade Steel.
We use military grade 3V stainless blade steel, specifically designed for superior strength and durability.
Why Not Titanium?
While titanium is a strong material, it's considerably softer than 3V and we believe that it isn't the right choice for this type of tool. We wanted the EDC Card to be as small as possible. 3V has great lateral strength properties: it brings the perfect amount of strength, heft, and durability, to a tool this size and thickness.
30+ functions are built into the size of a credit card with no drawbacks to it's compact size. It's a real tool you can rely on at a moments notice, with no gimmicks attached.
- First of it’s kind to be manufactured with 3V steel
- Handheld torque positions: Unique torque position for tough hex fixtures. Hold upside-down using open hex drivers and thumb grip.
- 1.6mm thick for maximum portability. Fits in all wallets tested.
- Modular—utilizes an o-ring system for unique tasks using hex bit shanks.
- TSA compliant.
Satisfaction with your purchase is our priority.
We strive to make top quality utilitarian implements—at the best price possible. That's why we have a satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. If you're not happy with your product, you may return it for a full refund or replacement.
The EDC Card has 30+ functions:
23 hex wrenches, metric and imperial:
- Closed Hex Drivers ( 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16" )
- Open Hex Drivers ( 3/16", 5.5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16", 19mm )
- 1/4" hex driver with optional o-ring retention, designed to hold any 1/4" screw bit shank for unusual fixes.
- 5 x 0.8mm flathead driver
- #2 phillips driver
- Bottle opener (open hex driver)
- Lanyard Hole
- Prybar with nail lifting slot
- Tapered straight edge
- 2" imperial ruler
- 30mm metric ruler