Inspired by high-end outdoor/military knives, the Everyday Carry Card follows the EDC credo of usefulness, minimalism, quality, and high versatility—all in a handheld package that consumes little space.
CPM S35VN Blade Steel.
We use military grade S35VN stainless blade steel, specifically designed for edge retention and superior strength.
Why Not Titanium?
While titanium is a strong material, it's considerably softer than S35VN and we believe that it isn't the right choice for this type of tool. We wanted the EDC Card to be as small as possible. S35VN brings the perfect amount of strength, heft, durability, and edge retention to a tool this size.
30+ functions are built into the size of a credit card with no drawbacks to it's compact size. It's a real tool you can rely on at a moments notice, with no gimmicks attached.
- First of it’s kind to be manufactured with S35VN
- Handheld torque positions: Unique torque position for tough hex fixtures. Hold upside-down using open hex drivers and thumb grip.
- 2.84mm thick for maximum durability. Fits in all wallets tested.
- Modular—utilizes an o-ring system for unique tasks using hex bit shanks.
- TSA compliant.
Satisfaction with your purchase is our priority.
We strive to make top quality utilitarian implements—at the best price possible. That's why we have a satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. If you're not happy with your product, you may return it for a full refund or replacement.
Gear Shout, Gear Hungry, Gear Moose, The Coolector, Different Design, Hi Consumption, Cool Cleveland, Upvisually, Cogent Industries, Gadgetify, Mike Shouts, Stiqblox, Fancy Material, Vybaven, Gadgetsin, Hisnobiety, Heldth, Carryology, Industry Outsider, iConsumption, Manly Matter, Spending It All, Stuffmerica, Yeti.Today, Outside Magazine, Weekend Heroes, Dude Magazine, Noble Barbarian, Luxe DB, Homeli, The Social, Vinjabond, In Stash, Boing Boing, Maxim, Uncrate
The EDC Card has 30+ functions:
23 hex wrenches, metric and imperial:
- Closed Hex Drivers ( 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16" )
- Open Hex Drivers ( 3/16", 5.5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16", 19mm )
- 1/4" hex driver with optional o-ring retention, designed to hold any 1/4" screw bit shank for unusual fixes.
- 5 x 0.8mm flathead driver
- #2 phillips driver
- Bottle opener (open hex driver)
- Lanyard Hole
- Prybar with nail lifting slot
- Tapered straight edge
- 2" imperial ruler
- 30mm metric ruler